Drake Engine

Custom Search

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Drake Cancels European Tour Due To Family Emergency(Lets Pray for his Mom)

xx
Drake had to cancel one of his European Tours today due of his mom. She had to under go surgery which could not be avoided. I totally agree with Drake, family comes first.

 "Despite my best hopes, it is apparent that my mother will need surgery earlier than anticipated. In light of this news, I have made the difficult decision to cancel my European tour in order to support her during her recovery, just as she supported me through the years,” Drake said in a statement. “I cannot thank my European fans enough and look forward to performing abroad soon. I ask everyone to please respect my family's privacy during this time."

Drake has canceled a total of 10 dates on the European tour. Drake will hit the road again on July 16th. Sorry to the Fans but I think they will understand. I know I do. I am preying for your mom Drake. We all are. JUST TO POINT THAT OUT THERE, I'M THE MOST UPDATED DRAKE BLOG STICK WITH ME. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment